Anywhere Polling allows for polling on top of any application.
- Plug in the receiver.
- Open PointSolutions Desktop and sign in to your account.
- Optionally, select a participant list and / or establish a PointSolutions app session.
- Click Anywhere Polling.
The PointSolutions Dashboard closes and Anywhere Polling opens. If using a question list, it will be visible on the Anywhere showbar.
- Click Open Polling.
Participants may now respond to the question.
To zoom in or out of the Anywhere presentation window, right-click on the presentation window background and select Zoom In or Zoom Out.
- Click Close Polling once all responses are received.
The chart window displays if Show Results is enabled for the question.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 for the remaining questions.
- When finished, close Anywhere Polling.
The Anywhere Polling application closes and the PointSolutions Dashboard opens to the Session Overview for the session you just ran.
A session file saved while logged in to a specific region will only open on that region. It can not be opened from PointSolutions Desktop when logged into a different region. If you encounter this situation:
(1) Change the region back to the region the session was run under.
(2) Export the session.
(3) Change the region to your region.
(4) Import the session file back into PointSolutions Desktop.