Saving a PowerPoint Polling Session
Saving the session data enables you to generate reports and manage results.
Before You Begin
An audience must be polled with a PowerPoint presentation that contains polling slides.
- From the TurningPoint ribbon, click and choose your saving preference:
- Save Session - Saves session file.
- Save as New Session - Saves without overriding the original session file.
- Save Session and Upload Grades - Saves session file and uploads grades to the selected course's LMS. Only available with updated Blackboard, Brightspace, and Canvas integrations.
Saving the PowerPoint presentation through PowerPoint does NOT save the session data!
Session files should be stored in the default save location. If the session is saved in another location, it will then need to be placed in the TurningPoint Sessions folder or manually imported into TurningPoint.
- Name the session file and click Save.
- Close PowerPoint to return to the TurningPoint Dashboard.