Matching questions may have up to 10 answer choices. To set up a matching question, a list of matches is paired with a list of choices. Participants submit the choices in the order that corresponds to the matches.
Matching questions are NOT supported in the PowerPoint Polling environment.
Before You Begin
A new question list must be created or opened for editing. To open a question list for editing, select the Content tab, select a question list and click Edit Question List on the Question List Overview screen.
- Select a question from the question list.
- Select Matching from the Question Type drop-down menu.
- Select the number of matches from the Matches drop-down menu.
- Select the number of choices from the Choices drop-down menu.
- Enter the correct answers in the box provided.
Each correct answer choice needs to be separated by a semicolon. For example, “a; c; d”.
Correct answers may also be assigned by selecting the correct answer choices that corresponds to the matched item.
- Adjust the Question, Polling and Scoring Options as necessary.