Self-Paced preferences only apply to the Self-Paced polling environment.Login
This section enables the user to view and change the Self-Paced Polling Preferences.
- Participant Login - Determines whether the participants are required to login to the test. There are three login options available from the drop-down menu:
- Off - Does not require participants to login to the test.
- Required (Default to Previous User ID on Card) - Participants log in with the current User ID stored in the card.
- Required (Clear Previous User ID on Card) - Participants are required to enter their User ID before logging in.
- Test Time Limit - There are three time limit options available from the drop-down menu.
- None - The test will have no timer and polling must be closed manually.
- Set Duration - Enter the hours and/or minutes for the length of the test. Polling will automatically close at this time.
- End Time - Set a specific end time for the test. Polling will automatically close at this time.
- Completed Test Message - A completed test message can be sent to the participants. Different grade options are available from the drop-down menu along with a Custom option.
- Custom Text Message- If Custom is selected as the completed test message, enter text for the message in the box provided.
- Prompt Before Displaying Message- Allows participants to determine if the completed test message is displayed.
- Show Login Window - Displays the Login window when Accept Logins is clicked, otherwise the Participant Login, Test Time Limit and Completed Test Message preferences will be observed.