The default Attendance report displays the following elements:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Attendance status
Selecting the boxes in the right panel adjusts the details of the report.
- Participant Information - Select the type of participant information to be displayed.
- Show Unassigned Devices - Select this box to display the devices that answered the attendance poll, but were not included in the participant list.
You may also select options from the drop-down menus:
- View by - All Participants displays every participant in the participant list, Present Only displays only the participants that responded to the attendance poll and Absent Only displays only the participants that did not respond to the attendance poll.
- Attendance Mode - Any Question Poll marks a participant as present if their device responds to any question during the session. Any Attendance Poll marks a participant as present if their device responded to any of the attendance polls. If multiple attendance polls are polled during a session, there will also be an option to select each individual poll, displaying if the participants responded to the selected poll.
- Attendance Display - Icons displays green check marks and red X's. Numeric Value displays a numeric value of 0 or 1 for absent or present for the session.