Pairing a PresenterCard
A PresenterCard must be paired with TurningPoint before it can be used as a presentation device. If you do not have a PresenterCard, skip this task.
- Plug in the receiver, open TurningPoint and sign in to your account.
- Click the channel number below Receiver.
The Preferences window opens.
- Verify that the PresenterCard is programmed to the same channel as the receiver.
To change the channel on the PresenterCard:
- Press the Channel button on the PresenterCard.
- Use the Back or Forward buttons to select the correct channel number.
- Press Channel to save the new channel number.
- Scroll to the PresenterCard section and click Change next to PresenterCard Device ID.
The Pair PresenterCard window opens.
- Press any button on the PresenterCard.
The Device ID of the PresenterCard is displayed next to Detected Device ID.
- Click Save.
The PresenterCard can now be used with the PowerPoint Polling and Anywhere Polling environments.