The Result Slide allows you to view results from a specific question later in the presentation. You can also choose to hide results on the question slide.NOTE
Only compatible with multiple choice question types.
- Select an insertion point in the PowerPoint presentation for the results slide.
- From the TurningPoint ribbon, click Tools and select Results Slide.
The Insert Result Slide window opens.
- Select Slide from the drop-down menu.
- Select Chart Type from the drop-down menu.
You can also select to show results on polling slide by deselecting Hide Results on Polling Slide.
- Click Insert.
- The result slide is inserted into the presentation.
- Repeat steps 1 - 5 to add additional result slides.
You can drag the results slide to move it to another location in the presentation.