Convert to Picture
Convert to picture function allows for images as opposed to text for answer options.
Converting a Text-based Slide to a Picture Slide
- Create a polling slide.
The text in the answer region will be replaced by pictures. Therefore, it is recommended to use descriptive words or phrases in the answer region because this text will be used for the chart labels, reports, extracted question lists and in the session editor. Correct answer indicators need to be inserted on the slide before converting it to a picture slide.NOTE
Short answer, numeric,essay and moment to moment slides do not support the Convert to Picture tool.
- Use PowerPoint’s Insert > Picture menu to insert one picture for each answer choice.
Find more information on inserting pictures at Microsoft's Office Support: office.microsoft.com/en-us/support/.
- Resize and arrange the pictures so that they are properly displayed on the slide.
- To assign the pictures to a proper answer choice, follow these steps:
- Click outside the slide to ensure that no objects on the slide are selected.
- Click the picture that corresponds to the first answer choice.
- Hold down Control on the keyboard and click the second picture.
Now both the first and second pictures are selected.
- Repeat step c for each additional picture until all of the pictures have been selected.
Pictures may be included on the slide that are not associated with one of the answers (for decoration or illustration). Do not click these pictures.
- Click Tools on the TurningPoint ribbon and select Convert to Picture.
The pictures are given a label and the text-based answer options are now hidden. The pictures can be re-sized and arranged as necessary.