A workspace is a dedicated area that is unique to you, your company, or a team within your company. It is set up as an area for common collaboration between groups of individuals and has its own unique URL address and log in.
See below for how to sign into another workspace and switch to another workspace.
Sign in to Another Workspace
It is possible that you might be assigned to work in more than one workspace. If that is the case, the following instructions will show you how to sign into another workspace and switch from one to the other.
1. Click the User Account icon on the upper right of the page, next to the Search field.
The User Account menu displays:
2. Click the Sign In to another workspace link.
3. Enter the workspace URL and click the Continue button.
4. If you have forgotten the team URL click the Find your workspace link.
Once you’ve signed in to more than one workspace, knowbly™ makes is easy to switch between them.
1. Access your User Account menu from the upper right of any page.
2. Click the Switch Workspace link.
3. Click the desired workspace from the ones you are currently logged into. In the example above, “Demo Workspace” has been selected (it displays a checkmark beside it).