The User Account page allows you to:
- Add or change your avatar image
- Update your personal information
- Change your password
Access your User Account
1. Click the User Account icon on the upper right of the page, next to the Search field.
The User Account menu displays:
2. Click the Account link. The User Account page displays:
Add or Change Avatar Image
1. Click the avatar thumbnail:
Note: Initially when you have a user account created, the “avatar” is represented by your initials.
2. Browse for an image on your computer and click Open. The image is uploaded to your account.
Change Personal Information
1. To change your email address, click the Edit link in the Email section.
2. Enter a new email address in the Email field.
3. Click the Save link to save the new email.
4. To change your name, city, and state information, click the appropriate field and enter the updated information.
1. Click the Edit link in the Password section. The page expands to show the Old Password, New Password, and Re-type NEW Password fields:
2. Enter the current password in the Old Password field to verify that this is your account.
3. Enter a new password in the New Password field that satisfies the password criteria.
4. Retype the new password in the Re-type NEW Password field.
5. Click the Save link to save the new password.