1.Click the User Account icon on the upper right of the page, next to the Search field.
The User Account menu displays:
2. Click the Team link to see the current members of your team, what their role is on the team, and when they last accessed knowblyTM. From here you can add new team members and adjust their roles.
Adding New Team Members
1. To add new team members, click the green Add button:
The following window displays:
2. Enter the emails of the individuals you wish to invite. If more than one, separate each email address with a comma.
3. Add an optional message to the invitation.
4. Select the role level of the invitee(s).
5. Click the Invite button. You will see a confirmation.
The individual(s) to whom the invitation is sent receives an email similar to the one below:
If they want to join the team they can click the Accept Invitation button and be guided into the join process.
Reviewing Pending Invitations
Once you have sent invitations you can review their status.
If desired, you can click the Resend button to resend one or more invitations.