Logging In/Resetting Passwords
This topic describes how to:
- Log Into KnowblyTM
- Reset Forgotten Password
- Switch between Teams
Logging Into KnowblyTM
- Navigate to the KnowblyTM website login page.
- Enter your email in the Email field.
- Enter your password in the Password field. Note: If not on a public network you can choose to have your login information retained for future logins, by checking the Keep me signed in. checkbox.
Resetting a Forgotten Password
- Navigate to workspace https://CLIENTNAME.knowblyapp.com.
2. Click on Forgot your password? link:
3. Complete the Password Reset form by entering your email address and clicking the checkbox indicating I am not a robot:
4. Select Reset my password:
5. Check your email. You should receive an email from Knowbly <></>email@example.com. Subject line is Password Reset Request.
6. From within the email, click on Reset Password:
7. You will be navigated to Reset your Password page. Enter a new password and re-enter to confirm. Select Reset password. Please note the password requirements detailed.
Switching Between Teams
- Click the User Account icon on the upper right of the page, next to the Search field.
The User Account menu displays:
- Click the Team link. The Active Users page displays:
- Locate the user whose team association you want to change.
- Click the Roles drop down list for that user.
- Select the role to associate the user with. (Note: You can click the Delete option to delete that user from the current team). In the example below, the user’s team has been changed to Reviewer.