A hotspot question is a type of question that lets learners mark a specific area of an image to answer the question. You set which area of the image serves as the answer.
Creating a Hotspot Question in a New Poll Deck
- Log into EchoPoll.
- Click the Create + button and create a new Poll Deck, as shown in the figure below.
- Name your Poll Deck and click Create.
- From the dropdown, choose Hotspot, as shown in the figure below.
- Drag and drop or click to add an image, as shown in the figure below.
- Choose the image by Upload/URL, from your Resources, or from over 1 million royalty-free Stock Images.
- Click Add.
The image is inserted into the question.
- Hover over the image and click the Add Hotspot button.
- Click the Add Shape button. A shape will now be placed on your image, as shown in the figure below.
- Click and drag the shape to re-position the hotspot. You can also resize the shape, as shown in the figure above.
- Click Save.
- Enter a Question related to the image.
- To add additional hotspots on the image, hover over the image and click Add Hotspot. Click on the Add Shape button again and repeat these steps.
- Click the Preview button at any time to preview the question.
- You may add additional slides by clicking the Add Slide button.