A hotspot question is a type of question that lets learners mark a specific area of an image to answer the question. You set which area of the image serves as the answer. You can create new questions from within an existing or new Poll Deck.
Creating a Hotspot Question in a New Poll Deck
- Log into EchoPoll.
- Click the Create button and create a new Poll Deck, as shown in the figure below.
- Name your Poll Deck and click Create.
- From the dropdown, choose Hotspot, as shown in the figure below.
- Drag and drop or click to add an image, as shown in the figure below.
- Choose the image by Upload/URL, from your Resources, or from over 1 million royalty-free Stock Images.
- Click Add.
The image is inserted into the question.
- Hover over the image and click the Add Hotspot button.
- Click the Add Shape button. A shape will now be placed on your image, as shown in the figure below.
- Click and drag the shape to re-position the hotspot. You can also resize the shape, as shown in the figure above.
- Click Save.
- Enter a Question related to the image.
- To add additional hotspots on the image, hover over the image and click Add Hotspot. Click on the Add Shape button again and repeat these steps.
- Click the Preview button at any time to preview the question.
- You may add additional slides by clicking the Add Slide button.