In a true / false question, learners must identify whether a question is true or false. You can create new questions from within an existing or new Poll Deck.
Creating a True / False Question in a New Poll Deck
- Log into EchoPoll.
- Click the Create button and create a new Poll Deck, as shown in the figure below.
- Name your Poll Deck and click Create.
- From the dropdown, choose True / False, as shown in the figure below.
- Enter a Question.
The True / False answer choices have already been added for you.
- Select a correct answer if you’re asking a scored question. If you wish to ask a question without a score or correct answer deselect the answer choice.
- Optionally, you can add an image to your question or answer choices.
- You may edit the question Settings for Anonymize Reponses and Scored Question, Label, and Points, as shown in the figure below.
- Click the Preview button at any time to preview the question.
- You may add additional slides by clicking the Add Slide button.