Using Data Slicing
After receiving response data, TurningPoint can cross-reference the responses of one question to another set of responses.
- While on the question that contains the data to be sliced, click from the showbar.
The Data Slicing Setup window opens.
- To slice by Question Data:
- Select the Question Data tab.
- Expand the question that contains the information by which to slice the data.
- Select the answer choice and click Select.
The chart now displays the results of the participants who responded to the answer choice from step c.
At the top center of the screen there is a Data Slice drop-down menu that allows for the selection of a different answer choice. There is also an option to display the results of participants who answered the question selected in step b correctly or incorrectly.
- To slice by Participant Groups:
- Select the Participant Groups tab.
- Expand the group that contains the information by which to slide the data.
- Select the desired group and click Select.
The chart now displays the results of the current question for the participants in the selected group.
At the top center of the screen there is the Data Slice drop-down menu that allows for the selection of a different group.
- Advance the slide to continue the presentation.
Click to reset the chart.