A presentation slide is an instructional slide in your Poll Deck that is unscored and can contain any rich media you want to add and/or a PowerPoint.
By default, a presentation slide is added as the first slide in your deck, but may be removed when other slides are added. You can use this initial slide as an introduction in your deck.
Each presentation slide contains an Asset field and a Text field. In the Asset field you can add a single audio, image, video, equation, or PowerPoint file.
When adding media, you can add content from the Assets Manager, upload from your computer, copy and paste a URL, or choose from our royalty free Stock Images.
Uploading a PowerPoint File
- Log into EchoPoll.
- Click the Create button and create a new Poll Deck, as shown in the figure below.
- Enter a name for your Poll Deck and click Create.
- Under Asset, drag and drop or click to add a resource, as shown in the figure below.
- Drag and drop or browse your computer to upload a resource, as shown in the figure below.
- Click Add. Load times will vary depending on the size of the file.
Each slide of your uploaded PowerPoint presentation will be converted to individual Presentation slides in your Poll Deck, with the converted slides placed in the Asset field.
- Click to add text in the Text field, as shown in the image below.
- To change the format of the presentation slide, click to expand the column dropdown menu and choose from Single Column, Two Columns Text/Asset, or Two Columns Asset/Text, as shown in the image above.
- To preview your deck, click on the Preview button.