In a multiple select question, learners can select multiple correct answers from several possible answer choices.
Creating a Multiple Select Question in a New Poll Deck
- Log into EchoPoll.
- Click the Create + button and create a new Poll Deck, as shown in the figure below.
- Name your Poll Deck and click Create.
- From the dropdown, choose Multiple Select, as shown in the figure below.
- Enter a Question.
- Enter the answers and the distractors.
- Select the correct answer(s). If you wish to ask a question without a score or correct answer deselect the answer choice(s).
- To add additional answer choices, click + Add Answer Option. To remove answer choices, click the Trashcan icon.
You can click and drag on the dots to reorder your answer choices. You may have up to 10 answer choices.
- Optionally, you can add an image to your question and/or answer choices.
- You may edit the question Settings for Anonymize Reponses, Scored Question, Require All Correct, Label, and Points, as shown in the figure below.
If Required All Correct is not enabled, then any correct answer matching a key response will award points.
- Click the Preview button at any time to preview the question.
- You may add additional slides by clicking the Add Slide button.