Editing a Version
Questions can be rearranged or removed from a specific version.
Before You Begin
A master list must be open. If a master list is not open, select the Content tab, select the master list and click Edit Question List on the Question List Overview screen.
- Select the version to be edited from the Version drop-down menu in the upper right corner of the Question List Editor.
- From the Question List Editor toolbar, click and select Edit.
The Edit Version window is displayed.
- The left panel (Available Questions) displays questions from the master list that are not used in the current version.
- The right panel (Current Version) displays the questions used in the current version.
- To remove a question from the current version, select a question from the Current Version panel then click .
- To add a question from the master list, select a question from the Available Questions panel then click .
- To rearrange the order of the questions in the current version, select the question to be moved from the Current Version panel then click or to the right of the panel to move the question to the desired place in the list.
- Click Save Edits to close the window and save the changes.
- Optionally, repeat steps 1 - 6 to edit to additional versions.
- Click Save and Close to save the changes