Instructors can view detailed reports for all Sessions from PointSolutions Web. Session reports include the Question report, Detail report, and Participant report.
View Session Reports
- Log into PointSolutions Web with your instructor account.
- If you are an Administrator, or if your organization is also using EchoPoll, you will be taken to the Application Dashboard. Click the PointSolutions tile on the Application Dashboard.
If you are not an Administrator, and if you are not enrolled in EchoPoll, you will be taken to PointSolutions automatically.
- Click Select on the course you would like to view.
If you don't see the course you are looking for, it may not be marked active with a connected LMS. Click on the tab for the associated LMS to view additional courses.
- Click Results to view the course Gradebook.
- Select Sessions to see the list of Course Sessions.
- Click Reports on the desired Session.
- The Question report will be shown by default. Use the navigation at the top of the section to switch between Question, Detail, and Participant reports for the Session.
- Question displays the aggregated results for each question in the Session. The question details, tabulated participant answers, and graphs (if applicable) for response rates will be displayed.
- Detail displays the response for each question in the Session, broken down by participant. The total points scored by the participant is also shown.
- Participant displays a summary of each participants response, including their score, number of questions answered, and the questions they answered correctly. Click Details for any participant to view their detailed response for each question.