Adding a Version
Question lists can be generated into different versions for Self-Paced Polling. A master list of the question list is generated for quick editing of the question and answer choices.
Versions containing more than 250 questions cannot be used for Self-Paced Polling.
Before You Begin
A new question list must be created or opened for editing. To open a question list for editing, select the Content tab, select a question list and click Edit Question List on the Question List Overview screen.
- Click and select Add.
The Add Version window opens.
- Enter a New Version Code. A version code must be a numeric value.
When the participants take the Self-Paced Polling test with student response devices they will be prompted for a version code. The version code corresponds to the question list version they received.
- Select one of the following options:
Add with New Questions - A new version of the question list is created, and the new questions are added to the master list.
Add with Existing Questions - A new version of the question list is created with the questions from the master list.
- Click Add Version.
The Version Warning dialog box is displayed.
- Click Add Version to create the new version.
- Optionally, repeat steps 1 - 5 to create additional versions.
- Click Save and Close to save the changes and return to the Question List Overview screen.