The look and feel of the Player is changing! Upcoming changes are identified in this article by providing screenshots labeled "Old UI" and "New UI".
You can download your class notes, either from the classroom itself or from the Study Guide tab.
Note that class questions / responses as well as classroom bookmarks are not included in the downloaded notes. Timestamp and slide number ARE included with each note that is synced to a location.
For Windows users, open notes files in WordPad not Notepad. The notes text file that gets generated opens with proper formatting in WordPad but not in Notepad. Notepad doesn't recognize the line-breaks between notes.
To download notes from the Study Guide
- Navigate to the course.
- Click the Study Guide tab.
- Click Download as shown in the figure below.
- A dialog box appears, asking you to select which set of notes you want to download.
- By default, the class whose notes you are currently viewing is selected.
- Use the drop-down list to select a class, or select All Classes from the top of the list to obtain a consolidated list of all class notes.
- Click DOWNLOAD.
Your notes are downloaded as a text file. If you downloaded All Classes, each class's notes are prefaced with the date and title of the class.
Open the file with TextEdit on Mac or WordPad on Windows. Do NOT try to open the notes file with Notepad as there will be no line breaks in the file making it impossible to read.
To download notes within a classroom
- Enter the classroom from the Course class list.
- Click the Notes icon in the toolbar to open the Notes panel.
- Click Download from the top of the Notes panel.
Your notes for this class are downloaded as a text file. Open the file with TextEdit on Mac or WordPad on Windows. Do NOT try to open the notes file with Notepad as there will be no line breaks in the file making it very difficult to use.