If your Echo360 administrator has already set up a Zoom integration on your Echo360 tenant, your Zoom meetings can be automatically copied into your Echo360 library for use anywhere you want the recordings to be posted for students.
To opt-in or opt-out of the automated copy of your Zoom meetings into Echo360, see Zoom Settings for your Account. This applies to Instructors and Teaching Assistants only.
If your institution has a Zoom integration with Echo360, you will see a Zoom Meeting option in the Create button menu at the top of your Echo360 window.
The only difference between using the Create button option or not is that the Create button launches a "Zoom Instant Meeting" which has a randomized URL. This is different than using your personal meeting rooms or an otherwise existing established Zoom meeting URL.
If you are using your personal or existing established Zoom Meeting Room for recorded meetings:
- Launch the meeting as you normally do. Make sure your students or participants have the meeting room launch URL.
- Once in your meeting, select "Record to Cloud" or ensure that the meeting is being recorded to the Zoom cloud.
If you want to use the Create Zoom Meeting option in the Echo360 interface:
- Click the Create button from the top navigation, and select Zoom Meeting from the drop-down.
- Add a Title and if you want to, a description for the meeting you are launching.
- Copy the generated instant meeting room link and send it out to the participants.
- Launch the meeting as Host.
After your meeting is over and is ready in Zoom, Echo360 will immediately import your recording into your Echo360 library.
From here, you may edit, publish, or share your recording:
- Edit your meeting recording
- Publish your meeting to a class
- Publish your meeting to a group
- Embed Polls into your meeting recording to create interactive media
- Embed your meeting in your LMS