If your EchoVideo administrator has already set up a Zoom integration on your EchoVideo tenant, your Zoom meetings can be automatically copied into your EchoVideo library for use anywhere you want the recordings to be posted for students.
To opt in or opt out of the automated copy of your Zoom meetings into EchoVideo, see Zoom Settings for your Account. This applies to Instructors only.
If your institution has a Zoom integration with EchoVideo, you will see a Zoom Meeting option in the Create button menu at the top of your EchoVideo window.
The only difference when using the Create button option is that the Create button launches a "Zoom Instant Meeting" which has a randomized URL. This is different than using your personal meeting rooms or an otherwise existing established Zoom meeting URL.
If you are using your personal or existing established Zoom Meeting Room for recorded meetings:
- Launch the meeting as you normally do. Make sure your students or participants have the meeting room launch URL.
- Once in your meeting, select "Record to Cloud" or ensure that the meeting is being recorded to the Zoom cloud.
If you want to use the Create Zoom Meeting option in the EchoVideo interface:
- Click the Create button from the top navigation, and select Zoom Meeting from the drop-down.
- Add a Title and if you want to, a description of the meeting you are launching.
- Copy the generated instant meeting room link and send it out to the participants.
- Launch the meeting as Host.
After your meeting is over and is ready in Zoom, EchoVideo will immediately import your recording into your EchoVideo library.
From here, you may edit, publish, or share your recording: