As an account administrator, you have the ability to change a user's role.
- From a web browser, go to your region's login page:
- Enter your email and password as prompted.
- Click Users at the top of the page.
The users within your organization are displayed.
- To change the role for an individual user, click on the 3 dots next to their row and select Change Role.
Use the Search bar, All Statuses and / or All Roles drop-down to aid in finding a user.
- Click the Role drop-down and select Participant, Instructor, or Administrator.
Use the drop-down under Reassign Content to select a new user if you are changing from an Administrator or Instructor to a Participant,
Click Apply Change.
You may change users in bulk by selecting multiple checkboxes on the left and using the Change Role button at the bottom.