As an account administrator, you can allocate seats to Instructors for polling.
- From a web browser, go to your region's login page:
- Enter your email and password as prompted.
- Click Users at the top of the page.
The users within your organization are displayed.
- To adjust the seats assigned to an individual user, click on the 3 dots next to their row and select Set Seats.
This brings up the Set Seat Count modal which shows you how many seats are available in your organization to assign and allows you to set seats for the individual user.
Use the Search bar, All Statuses and / or All Roles drop-down to aid in finding a user.
- Enter the desired number in the Quantity field and Set Seats.
Once you have set the number of seats, you will see the new seat allocation reflected on the manage users page.
You may allocate in bulk by selecting multiple checkboxes on the left and using the Set Seat button at the bottom.