If you want to delete one or two questions, the best way is to highlight those questions (one at a time) and click the Delete button. To delete all questions of the same type (e.g., multiple choice), highlight the question type header and click Delete.
Clear Questions From a Test
- Click Select from the menu bar and select Clear Selections.
The Clear Selections window opens.
- Select Entire Test or the bank title for those questions to delete.
The program updates the question information in the lower portion of the window as you make your selection. There you can see the number of questions in each question type. The first number represents how many questions in the test are taken from the selected question bank. The second number shows how many questions of that type are on the entire test.
- Click Clear to delete the questions.
- Repeat Steps 2 and 3 if there are additional questions you want to delete.
- Click Done when you are finished.
When you clear (remove) questions from a test, you are not removing questions from the original question banks. However, if you created any new questions for the test or edited any questions, these questions and changes are permanently deleted.