Improvement and Fixes
These Release Notes contain a summary of changes made for the July 31 - August 1, 2023 release of EchoVideo. For changes made in previous deployments, see the other Deployment Notes articles located in this Topic group, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pressing the "Enter" button when searching in the Recycle Bin now initiates the Search.
- We now properly restrict regular media and spherical video from being edited together to create 1 piece of media.
- Success and Failure alerts on the User tab now automatically dismiss after some time.
- The Success message when adding users is now consistent with the other Success alerts on the User tab.
- Using the bulk "Change Permission" functionality when editing users now removes the unselected permissions.
- Improved keyboard navigation on the User tab.
- Improved error message when attempting to send media with no audio out to be captioned.
- We now properly restrict users from attempting to caption content that is still processing.
- Added aria labels to properly distinguish currently live classes in the Section for screen reader accessibility.
- Various UI updates to fix alignment, dropdown menus, etc.
- Resolved an issue where users were unable to use the same SSO ID in multiple Institutions which could have resulted in the inability to edit users independently in Production versus Dev tenants.
- Resolved an issue where the ability to order transcripts, when given to an Administrator with additional roles, was incorrectly tied to the Institution Feature to ASR all media.
- Resolved an issue where the menu option to order captions was appearing even when there was no caption configuration set up.
- The Admin Zoom Settings for individual users are back!
- The Capture tab
- Resolved an issue where Admins were incorrectly being limited to caption configurations set to 'Allow Ordering' when bulk-captioning content.
- Resolved an issue where creating a schedule with the start date in the past was incorrectly creating captures in an Error state for the dates in the past.
- Resolved an issue where captures in the Scheduled state were unable to be deleted.
- The Recycle Bin
- Resolved an issue where content that was Restored from being Archived was unable to be manually Archived again.
- Resolved an issue where, in some cases, pagination on the Recycle Bin was not working correctly.
- Resolved an issue where some of the source types were not appearing correctly.
- Resolved an issue where tooltips were not appearing correctly for buttons.
- The User tab
- Resolved an issue where rapidly clicking through multiple pages of users could sometimes result in a blank page appearing.
- Resolved an issue where Administrator and Scheduler appeared as selectable roles when enrolling users in Sections.
- Resolved an issue where the Section enrollment table for users was not sortable.
- Resolved an intermittent issue where attempting to bulk enroll users in Collections was resulting in an error.
- Released as a Hotfix on June 30, 2023
- Resolved an issue where the new "Order Caption" permission was incorrectly tied to the Institution Section Feature to caption all published content.
- Resolved an issue where embedded content was not displaying properly.