To create an assignment, you must first have built and saved a test using ExamView Test Generator and then created and saved a class using ExamView Test Manager. If you plan to administer the test with ExamView Online Testing, the test must be published as an online test in Test Generator.
- Open ExamView Test Manager.
- Click Open an existing class.
- Choose the class you would like to open and click Open.
- Select an already created Assignment or create a new assignment.
- Click the Get Results from Response Devices button on the picture toolbar, as shown in the figure below.
- Click the box to Use ExamView Student to answer the assignment under ExamView Student, as shown in the figure below.
- Under Session Delivery Mode, select Student-Managed, as shown in the figure above.
- Click OK.
The screen displays the students in the class and the ExamView Student Session number.
When you are ready to start the knowledge check, be sure to share the Session ID with your students.
- Click Start to begin the knowledge check.
The screen displays a list of all the students, their Score, and the number of questions they have completed. You will see the results in real time as the questions are answered.
At any time during the Knowledge Check, you may access the Session Log by clicking View log. This displays students’ connecting and disconnecting during the session. You can save this log if needed or click Close. It saves as a .csv file.
- Click End to stop the session when all questions are answered.
- Click Yes to confirm you want to end the session.
- Click the Save icon after any interaction with your assignment.