You must first create and save a test in ExamView Test Generator before creating an assignment in the Test Manager.
- Open ExamView Test Manager.
- Click Open an existing class.
- Choose the class you would like to open and click Open.
- Click the Create New Assignment button from the picture toolbar, as shown in the figure below.
- Type an Assignment name into the space provided.
- Select the box next to the way(s) the test will be administered.
If you want to make this assignment available for online testing, select the checkbox next to Online test published to the ExamView Online Testing Service.
- Click Next.
- Select the test for your assignment.
- Optionally, if you would like to preview your test, click the Preview Test button, as shown in the figure below. Navigate through the question using the Previous and Next buttons. Click Done to close the Preview screen.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish to create your assignment.
- When you are ready to administer the online test, share the Online Test ID and Password with your learners.
You need to share the Online Test ID and Password with your learners. They will need this information to access the online test. You should receive this information in a notification email that is sent to the account associated with your PointSolutions account.
- Click the Save icon after any interaction with your assignment.