Some instructors choose to link their EchoPoll Sessions with Zoom. When you join a Session that has been linked to Zoom, you’ll be prompted to launch Zoom and join that portion of the Session.
- Log into EchoPoll as a Learner.
My Dashboard is displayed by default.
- Enter a Session Code in the Join Live Session box at the top of the dashboard and click Join Now OR click Join Now from the My Sessions list of upcoming sessions you are rostered in, as shown in the figure below.
- You will automatically be directed to launch the Zoom meeting associated with the Session.
- Log into Zoom with the meeting information provided by your instructor.
- Return to the Echopoll tab on your browser.
- You are placed into the Session lobby and prompted to join the Zoom meeting. Click Continue, as shown in the figure below.
You are placed inside the session lobby until your instructor is ready. When the instructor starts the session, you will be immediately placed inside the session and see the instructor’s Poll Deck. As the instructor progresses through their Poll Deck, the display will automatically change.
- When an interactive slide is displayed, your instructor will open polling. Answer the question.
- Once polling is closed you will no longer be able to answer the question. If the instructor has displayed results enabled, you will see the results now. You can toggle between All Participants and My Answer at the top of your screen, as shown in the figure below.
- Click Chat in the lower-left corner to send a public message to your instructor and the other learners currently in the session. Type your message and click the Send button, as shown in the figure below.
- Optionally, for each question you can hide any media included in the question by clicking Hide Media.
- Exit the session at any time by clicking the Exit button in the lower-right corner, as shown in the figure below.
- When your instructor ends the session, click Leave the session, as shown in the figure above.