If you have recently installed or updated PointSolutions Desktop for Mac, you may need to change your privacy settings in order to see all of your content.
Allow PointSolutions Desktop to Access Your Content
- Click the Apple logo in the upper left corner of your screen and select System Settings.
- Choose Privacy & Security from the left panel, as shown in the figure below.
- Click Files and Folders, as shown in the figure above.
- Select PointSolutions to expand the options and turn on the toggle for Documents Folder.
- Close or quit the System Preferences application.
- Launch PointSolutions Desktop and check that your content is visible.