You can export previously created tests as question banks and then use those question banks to build a cumulative test in ExamView Test Generator.
- In ExamView Test Generator, open one of your previous tests.
- Click File > Export > ExamView Question Bank..., as shown in the figure below.
You will be creating an ExamView question bank from the test.
- In the Export Test window, navigate to where you want to save the newly created question bank.
By default, ExamView will save the newly created question bank in ExamView > Tests. To efficiently find the banks, consider creating a new folder in the ExamView > Tests path to save your new bank in, as shown in the figure below.
- Enter a name for the question bank and click Save, as shown in the figure above.
Repeat the above steps for each test that you want to convert to a question bank.
- Click Help > Welcome Screen to return to the What do you want to do? window.
- Using your preferred way to create a new test, create a new test using the question banks you just created in above steps.
- Save the cumulative test.