Textbooks may be bundled with ExamView. When bundled, textbook publishers provide an installer that includes both the ExamView software and the content that aligns to the textbook's curriculum.
To help you get your ExamView content from your textbook publisher
- Log into your publisher's website.
- Navigate to and click on the textbook you want to download content for.
- Click Instructor Resources (or something similar).
- Click Download by Resource Type (or something similar).
- Download the Test Banks – ExamView for PC (or Mac depending on your computer's operating system).
Some publishers will provide a USB or CD / DVD instead. If this is the case, please insert the USB or CD / DVD and skip to Step 11.
- Open your Downloads folder.
- Select the file you downloaded from the publisher's website.
- Click the Extract tab at the top of the window, as shown in the figure below.
- Click Extract all, as shown in the above figure.
- Ensure that the box next to Show extracted files when complete is checked and click Extract, as shown in the figure below.
This will put the unzipped folder in your Downloads folder. If you would like to save the unzipped folder somewhere else, click Browse and navigate to the location where you would like to save it.
- From the main folder, double-click the Setup.exe, as shown in the figure below.
You may need an Admin / IT password to continue.
Do not double-click the Setup.exe from inside the EVPlayer folder. This will not install the questions banks for your textbook.
- Follow the on-screen prompts in the InstallShield Wizard.
- Ensure that the final screen displays The InstallShield Wizard has successfully installed ExamView Content (Your Textbook 1e). Click Finish to exit the wizard.
- Click Finish.
The ExamView software and your textbook content installs.