With an EchoPoll LMS/VLE integration, you are able to synchronize courses from the LMS/VLE with EchoPoll, synchronize your course roster from the LMS/VLE, and push results to the LMS/VLE Gradebook.
To import a course from and LMS/VLE, the LMS/VLE must first be linked to EchoPoll. If you need to configure EchoPoll to your LMS/VLE, an EchoPoll account administrator should contact Echo360 at email@example.com.
This document assumes your EchoPoll organization is already linked with your LMS/VLE.
This articles is relevant for these integrations:
- Brightspace (D2L)
Creating your course
- Log into EchoPoll with your instructor account.
- Click on Create and select Course.
- You will have the options to either Create New or Import from LMS, select Import from LMS, as shown in the figure below.
- You will see a list of all the LMS/VLEs that have been set up by your administrators. Select the LMS that you would like to use (there may only be one).
- Click Sign in to LMS/VLE. You will be prompted to sign into the LMS/VLE if not already signed in.
- After signing in to your LMS you may see an authorization screen depending on the LMS and configuration. Once you authorize the connection you will be redirected back to EchoPoll with a valid connection between your EchoPoll account and your LMS/VLE and EchoPoll accounts will be connected and you will see a list of your LMS/VLE courses in the Import from LMS tab.
- Select Add on the course(s) you wish to import in to EchoPoll, as shown in the figure below.
- You can select multiple courses at once. Once you have made all of your selections click Import, as shown in the figure below.
- Once the course(s) are successfully imported, you will see the course(s) in your EchoPoll My Courses tab. Click Open Course and go to the Details tab of the course. Click Edit to edit the description of your course if desired.
- Once you have completed any edits to the details page, click on Roster. All registered learners will be displayed. The list of learners will be automatically resynced from the LMS/VLE every night to ensure you have a current roster. You can also choose to sync your roster at any time by clicking Sync Roster. Users will be pending until they have created an EchoPoll account.
- Your students should have received an email to create their account if needed. Once their account is created their EchoPoll and LMS/VLE accounts will be automatically connected based off of email address. You can also use the Resend Invites button to resend the account creation email to any pending students
- Now that you have imported your LMS/VLE course in to EchoPoll you are ready to run sessions and assignments! After you run a session or assignment you can upload the results to your LMS/VLE. Go to the Results tab, select the Scores tab, select Export, and select the LMS/VLE name.