Editing a Session
Editing a session allows you to exclude questions from grading, remove questions, view the question charts (or screenshots if available), adjust scoring options, edit question and answer text and apply standards.
- Open PointSolutions and sign in to your account.
- From the Manage tab, select a session from the left panel.
The Session Overview screen is displayed.
The Session Overview screen displays the session name, session file location, number of responders, number of questions, average score, date created and date modified.
- Click Edit Session in the Session Overview screen.
The Session Editor screen is displayed.
- To exclude a question from grading, select a question and click Exclude from Grading on the right panel. Scores for the question will now appear as zeros and the answer values will change to no value.
- To change a multiple choice question to a demographic, select the appropriate question and click Convert to Demographic on the right panel. A prompt is displayed. Enter a demographic grouping and click Convert.
- To remove a question, select a question, click Question on the toolbar and select Delete.
- To view the question chart or screenshot, select a question and click Chart or Screenshot from the toolbar.
- To adjust answer values, select a question and expand the Scoring Options on the right panel. Adjust the correct or incorrect point values and answer values as necessary.
- To edit the question or answer text, select a question and click to the right. Type the new text in the box provided. Click Close to return to the question list.
- To adjust question information for the question, click Standards. Assign the standards as necessary.
- Click Save and Close to save any changes made to the session file.