Resetting a PowerPoint Polling Session or Charts
The reset function in PointSolutions allows you to prepare the presentation for polling.
- Click on the PointSolutions ribbon.
- Select one of the following options:
- Session - All of the results from the session file will be reset and all of the participant data will be removed.
- Selected Charts (Slides) - Selected chart(s) will be reset but the session data and participant information will NOT be removed. When the presentation is run, the previous session data will also be stored in the session file.
- If Session was selected in the previous step, click Save or Don’t Save to save the current session data.