Manually Assigning Participants to Teams
Creating a course allows you to assign participants to specific teams. Assigning participants to teams via a course allows you to create more than 10 teams.
- Select the Manage tab.
- Click Courses and select New.
- Name the course, select Create Manually and click Create Course.
- Once the Course Editor is displayed, select a cell and enter the participant information.
- Press Enter to add another participant.
- Click and select Add.
The Add Demographic window is displayed.
- In the Demographic Grouping box, enter a group
(i.e. Teams, Competition).
- In the Group Options box, enter the team names
(i.e. One, Two, East, West).
- After all team names are entered, check the box
labeled Use for Competitions and click OK.
The new column now allows you to assign each participant to a team by selecting a team from the drop-down menu next to each participant.
- Click Save and Close to save the course and return to the Dashboard.