Updating an LMS Course (Course Overview)
TurningPoint can update course information from an LMS.
An LMS integration must be configured on an LMS server. Confirm with your IT department that the integration is properly setup before attempting to use the TurningPoint integration.
- Open TurningPoint and sign in to your account.
- Select the Manage tab.
- Click Update from the Course Overview.
The Connect to Integration window opens.
- Select the Integration from the Integration drop-down menu.
- Enter the Server Address, Username and Password.
- If applicable, select an Institution from the Select an Institution drop-down menu.
- Click Connect.
Optionally, click Remember this information to have the LMS, Server Address and User Name stored for future use.
The Update with Integration window opens.NOTE
If the participant list includes unlicensed or unregistered participants a notification will appear. Grades will not be able to be exported until the participants are registered and/or they have obtained a license.
- Select Update Participant List and click Update List.
- Click OK at the prompt.