Adding a Manual Grade Column
Manual grade columns can be added for assignments that were not conducted in one of the three polling environments. These values will be added to overall average scores and will be included in the export options.
- Open TurningPoint and sign in to your account.
- From the Manage tab, select a course and click Results Manager.
- Select a column (by selecting the column header), click and select Add Manual Column.
The Manual Column window is displayed.
- Enter the column name, date, performance points value and attendance points value.
- Click Add.
- Double-click a cell in the new column to manually enter the participant’s grade.