Extracting Session Information
Information such as PowerPoint presentations, screenshots and question lists can be extracted from a session file. This feature is useful if the original files are deleted.
- Open PointSolutions and sign in to your account.
- From the Manage tab, select a session from the left panel.
- Click the Session drop-down menu and select Extract.
The Extract window opens.
- Select the type of file to be extracted from the session. More than one option may be selected depending on the session file.
- Extract PowerPoint Presentation(s) - A PowerPoint presentation will be extracted from the session file. This option can only be used for sessions created via the PowerPoint Polling environment.
- Extract Screenshots - Screenshots will be extracted from the session file. This option can only be used for sessions created via the Anywhere Polling environment.
- Extract Question List - A question list will be extracted from the session file. This option applies to all polling environments.
- Click to select a location to save the extracted files.
- Click OK.