Running a Slide Show
Use the PowerPoint PointSolutions Slide Show functionality to run the polling presentation.
Before You Begin
To poll in PowerPoint, a presentation with polling slides or a question list is required. To track results based on participants, a participant list is also required.
- Plug in the receiver if using ResponseCards.
- Open PointSolutions and sign in to your account
- Establish a PointSolutions app connection if applicable.
- Select a participant list and a question list, or a PowerPoint presentation, if applicable.
- Click PowerPoint Polling.
The PointSolutions Dashboard closes and PowerPoint opens.
- Open the PowerPoint presentation that contains the question slides if a question list has not been chosen.
- Start the Slide Show.
- Advance the slide to open/close polling depending on the Polling Options selected during content creation.
9. Continue until the Slide Show is finished.