- Anonymous - A question marked anonymous does not track participant list information when polling.
- Show Results - When checked, the chart is displayed after polling is closed.
- First Response Only - When checked, PointSolutions only accepts the first response sent by each participant.
- Show Correct Answer - After polling closes, the correct answer is displayed on the slide.
- Countdown Timer - A countdown timer provides participants with a visual cue that polling is about to close as it counts down to zero. When the countdown expires, the countdown timer disappears and polling is automatically closed.
- Response Grid - The response grid displays the participant name by default. As the participants respond, the corresponding box will change color. If polling with an auto list, it is recommended to change the response grid text to Device ID Only in the preferences. As the participants respond a Device ID will appear in the box.
- Correct Point Value - The point value of the correct answer(s) can be set by entering a value in the box provided.
- Incorrect Point Value - The point value of the incorrect answer(s) can be set by entering a value in the box provided.
- Speed Scoring - When checked, point values will decrease relative to the time polling is kept open.
- Answer Value - The answer value can be set by selecting Correct or No Value from the drop-down box.
- Acceptable Value - Enter a specific value in the box provided.
- Acceptable Range - If a specific value is not required for a correct answer, a range can be set. Enter a minimum value and a maximum value in the boxes provided.