Downloading a Course from LMS
- Open TurningPoint and sign in to your account.
- Select the Manage tab.
- Click the Course drop-down menu and select New.
The Create Course window opens.
- Select the Download from LMS Building Blockradio button and click Create List.
The Connect to Integration window opens.
- Select the appropriate Integration from the Integration drop-down menu.
- Enter the Server Address, Username and Password in the appropriate fields.
- Click Connect.
Optionally, click Remember this information to have the Integration, Server Address and User Name stored for future use.
- If applicable, select the Institution from the Select an Institution drop-down menu.
The Import Course window opens.
- Select the course or courses to import. Optionally, select the Select All checkbox to import all courses.
- Click Import.
A confirmation box is displayed.
- Click OK.
The course is added to the left panel of the Course Overview screen.
- Select the course to view the participant information.
The imported course contains the following information: Device ID(s), Subscription Status, First Name, Last Name, User ID and Email.