Editing an Existing Theme
Once you have created a theme, you might wish to modify its settings.
1. From the knowbly™ navigation menu select Templates.
2. The existing templates are displayed. Click Edit to open the theme for editing.
3. Make the desired changes to your theme.
4. When you're done making changes to your theme, click the Publish button. If your theme has been applied to a course and/or widgets, a pop-up window will alert you to where the current theme is being used.
- To finish publishing your theme, select Apply changes.
- To cancel the unpublished changes, select Cancel, then click on the back arrow button in the top-left corner. Select Continue in the popup window to exit the the theme without publishing/saving.
Whichever action you choose, the theme editor page is re-displayed.