Welcome to Knowbly!
Tools to build interactive learning haven’t changed much since the 90s, but the way people teach, train, and learn has. Creating today’s content with yesterday’s software is like trying to stream music on your Walkman...
That’s why we made Knowbly: the first platform for generating truly reusable, format-agnostic, super-engaging, customizable, future-proof, interactive eLearning objects.
We strive to be the best support partner we can be. If you have any questions, you can reach us via chat inside Knowbly (click on the octopus in the lower-right corner) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
4 steps to creating awesome learning content in Knowbly
1. Add your content.
Start in the Content Manager.
Click New + Assets to import your images, audio, or videos. Add tags to make it easy for you to find your content again or to group by project/topic/etc.
2. Create interactives (we call them widgets).
Click New + Widget.
Create engaging interactive learning objects using your images, audio, or videos.
3. Create a course.
Go to the Courses dashboard and click New + Course.
Name it, and add a cover image if you like.
Next, create your Course Structure (an outline of your course) choosing from the following course elements:
- Module - Used to group together lesson, activity, or assessment page types.
- Lesson - Add text, images, videos, interactive content, and more! Pro Tip: Lessons can be long and scrolling or short for more of a slideshow experience. You can design how you want them to look!)
- Activity - Contains a single interactive activity.
- Assessment - Contains a single assessment which can be composed of any combination of question types.
Next, navigate to each course page and add blocks to build your course!
4. Customize with themes.
Go to Themes to see a few ready-made themes from Knowbly. You can create your own theme customizing everything from font to button shading and more!