Inserting/Editing a Graph
- Position the cursor at the location where you want to insert the graph.
- Click Insert, mouse over Graph and select Cartesian, Polar, or Number Line.
- Add or edit information in the Functions, Axes, View, and Web tabs as necessary.
- Click OK.
The graph is inserted at the current cursor location.NOTE
After you insert a graph, you cannot move it in a question by clicking or dragging. If you need to move a graph, click on it, cut the graph, and paste it at the new location.
- To edit an existing graph, double-click the graph and add or edit information in the Functions, Axes, View, and Web tabs as necessary.
- To delete an existing graph, select the graph and press the Delete key.