Inserting/Editing a Hyperlink
You can use a hyperlink in an online, LAN-based, or internet test to link to another Web page (URL), a document, a movie, etc. The link can be to your site or to any other site on the internet.
- Position the cursor at the location in the question where you want to insert the hyperlink.
- Click Insert from the menu bar and select Hyperlink.
- Enter the text you want to appear in the question.Specify the URL (uniform resource locator) address.
- You can specify a link to another website or you can link to a file on your local area network.
- Set the display color and identify whether the browser should open the link in a new window.
- Click OK to insert the hyperlink.
- To format (edit) a hyperlink:
- Click the hyperlink you want to change.
- Click Format from the menu bar and select Format Hyperlink.
- Edit the hyperlink properties.
- Click OK to insert the edited hyperlink.