Inserting/Editing an Equation
- Position the cursor at the location where you want to insert the equation.
- Click Insert and select Equation or use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+E (PC) or Cmd+E (Mac).
- Use the Equation Editor to enter a new mathematical equation.
- Click Record to record the equation.
The equation is inserted at the current cursor location.
- Double-click the equation you want to edit or select the equation and click Format and select Format Equation.
- Add or edit information as necessary.
After you insert the equation, you cannot resize it, set the baseline, or move it in a question by clicking or dragging. If you need to move an equation, click on it, cut the equation, and paste it at the new location.