Inserting a Symbol or Foreign Character
How to insert a symbol or special character (math symbol, bullet, etc.)...
- Click Insert and select Symbol. Make sure that All characters appears in the Subset drop-down menu.
- Select Symbol from the Font drop-down menu. Double-click any symbol to insert it into the question.
- Click the Special Characters tab. Double-click any special character to insert it into the question.
How to insert a foreign character...
- Click Insert and select Symbol.
- Select (normal text) from the Font drop-down menu.
- Select a language (Spanish, French, Haitian-Creole, or German) from the Subset drop-down menu. The program highlights those characters that are unique to the selected language.
- Double-click any character to insert it into the question.